- 130g Butter
- 250g Self Raising Flour
- 50g caster sugar
- 160g Milk
- 1 egg
- 2tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- 30g melted butter, Set aside
- 2tbsp caster sugar, Set aside for sprinkling
- 2tsp cinnamon, Set aside for sprinkling
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place 130g of butter into bowl.
- Melt for 4 minutes/50 degrees/speed 2
- Add remaining ingredients
- Blitz for 30 seconds/speed 4 until well combined. Scrape down sides and repeat.
Preheat oven to 150'c.
(Our oven is small and runs hot, so adjust temperature accordingly)
- Spoon mixture into lined cupcake tray (i used a mini cupcake silicon tray).
- Pop in the oven on bottom shelf for 10 minutes. Poke with a skewer to ensure it is cooked through. The skewer should come out clean.
- Brush cupcakes with melted butter and sprinkle cinnamon/sugar mixture on top.
- Using a knife, poke an X into the top to pipe in your nutella.
- Using a piping bag/freezer bag/zip lock bag, fill with nutella and trim the tip of the bag. Squeeze the nutella into the X. Be sure to pull up as you squeeze otherwise you'll have a nutella blowout.
- Delish fresh, or once cooled, place in an airtight container on the bench and try not to eat them all in one day.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Nutella Cookies
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers