- 130g Butter
- 250g Self Raising Flour
- 50g caster sugar
- 160g Milk
- 1 egg
- 2tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- 30g melted butter, Set aside
- 2tbsp caster sugar, Set aside for sprinkling
- 2tsp cinnamon, Set aside for sprinkling
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place 130g of butter into bowl.
- Melt for 4 minutes/50 degrees/speed 2
- Add remaining ingredients
- Blitz for 30 seconds/speed 4 until well combined. Scrape down sides and repeat.
- Preheat oven to 150'c.
(Our oven is small and runs hot, so adjust temperature accordingly)
- Spoon mixture into lined cupcake tray (i used a mini cupcake silicon tray).
- Pop in the oven on bottom shelf for 10 minutes. Poke with a skewer to ensure it is cooked through. The skewer should come out clean.
- Brush cupcakes with melted butter and sprinkle cinnamon/sugar mixture on top.
- Using a knife, poke an X into the top to pipe in your nutella.
- Using a piping bag/freezer bag/zip lock bag, fill with nutella and trim the tip of the bag. Squeeze the nutella into the X. Be sure to pull up as you squeeze otherwise you'll have a nutella blowout.
- Delish fresh, or once cooled, place in an airtight container on the bench and try not to eat them all in one day.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Amaretti with Cherry on Top
- Picnic eggs
- Turkey Stuffing
- Dill Sauce
- Variation Weekender Biscuits
- Beetroot & Chocolate cake (GF & refined sugar free)
- Lemon Curd
- mykidslickthebowl.com Chocolate Hummus
- Chicken Chorizo and Cheese Sausage Rolls
- Lemon Yogurt Cake
- The Best Keto Brioche Buns Ever!
- Pantry Lentil Curry