- 115 grams Butter, chopped
- 75 grams brown sugar
- 50 grams raw sugar
- 1 egg
- dash vanilla
- 125 grams plain flour
- 50 grams rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 250 grams choc chips
Preheat your oven to 180C and line one large or 2 med cookie sheets with baking paper.
1. Add butter and sugar to the and blitz sp4/30secs. Scrape.
2. Add egg and vanilla and beat sp4/10secs. Scrape.
3. Add all remaining ingredients (except the choc chips) and blend sp4/10secs.
4. Add the choc chips and blend sp3//10 secs. Use your spatula to fully combine if neccessary.
5. Drop by the tspn full onto the prepared tray/s, leaving a 2cm space between each one.
6. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Cool on tray/s for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
Accessories you need
Oh my gosh...these are sooo yummy..
And go down well with an icy cold glass of milk..
Join my Facebook group "Thermify me...!" for more fun and tasty recipes and like my page "Thermify me Breadwinners" if you like making bread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kingston biscuits
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Dotty’s Apple Sponge with GF options
- Dotty’s Ginger biscuits
- Quiche Lorraine
- The BEST shortcrust pastry
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Mocha brownies with a Coffee glaze
- Marscapone, Caramelised onion and Tomato Tart