- 115 grams Butter, chopped
- 75 grams brown sugar
- 50 grams raw sugar
- 1 egg
- dash vanilla
- 125 grams plain flour
- 50 grams rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 250 grams choc chips
Preheat your oven to 180C and line one large or 2 med cookie sheets with baking paper.
1. Add butter and sugar to the and blitz sp4/30secs. Scrape.
2. Add egg and vanilla and beat sp4/10secs. Scrape.
3. Add all remaining ingredients (except the choc chips) and blend sp4/10secs.
4. Add the choc chips and blend sp3//10 secs. Use your spatula to fully combine if neccessary.
5. Drop by the tspn full onto the prepared tray/s, leaving a 2cm space between each one.
6. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Cool on tray/s for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
Accessories you need
Oh my gosh...these are sooo yummy..
And go down well with an icy cold glass of milk..
Join my Facebook group "Thermify me...!" for more fun and tasty recipes and like my page "Thermify me Breadwinners" if you like making bread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Viennese whirls
- Kingston biscuits
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Chocolate coconut cake
- Dotty’s Apple Sponge with GF options
- Dotty’s Ginger biscuits
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Walnut choc-chip cookies
- Mocha brownies with a Coffee glaze
- Spiced Oat Muffins
- Keto Fathead Rolls
- Jaffa cake
- Variation Best Ever Scones
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Ginger crunch
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Savoury Biscotti
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread