- 500 grams Sugar (white or raw)
- 4 Eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or essence
- 250 grams apple juice, or pear juice
- 250 grams light EVOO
- 470 grams plain four
- 1 heaped teaspoon baking powder
- 300 grams frozen raspberries (or fresh), or frozen blueberries
Set oven to 170c NO FAN. Grease & line the base and sides of a deep tin about 30cm X 20cm.
Make paper higher on the long sides to enable you to lift the cake out of the tin.
I line my tin longways and crossways. (ie twice).
Put sugar in bowl, process to fine castor sugar, 10sec Sp 9.
Insert Butterfly and add eggs and Vanilla. - MC off Speed 4 until pale and thick. 5+mins
Add oil and juice while running 10secs
Add flour and baking powder 5secs speed3 - JUST TO COMBINE
Pour two thirds into prepared tin, sprinkle with half frozen fruit, pour remaining mixture over and remainder of fruit on top.
Bake 50 - 60 mins (check after 40)
Should be golden in colour and spring back slightly when touched.
Leave in tin for 10 mins before using baking paper to lift out.
You can halve the sugar which changes the texture.
Make sure the sugar is dissolved completely before adding the other ingredients
Makes a big cake which feeds an army (?).
Can also be made up as muffins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Kids Bubble cups
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits