THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 520 grams Plain Flour.
- 30 grams Plain flour, reserved
- 70 grams Sugar.
- 2.25 teaspoons dry yeast.
- 3 Eggs, lightly whisked
- 170 grams melted butter
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 115 grams softened butter
- 275 grams Brown Sugar.
- 3-5 heaped teaspoons Cinnamon.
- 115 grams Softened unsalted butter.
- 170 grams Cream cheese softened.
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla essence.
- 515 grams Icing sugar.
3h 25minPreparation 3h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Snack Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Baking Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Bread Roll Easy Appetizer Dessert Side dish Starter
Accessories you need
When taking it out to sit on the bench in the morning for an hour, I take the butter and cream cheese out at the same time so they soften and while the scrolls cook I make the frosting.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)
- Choc chip biscuits
- Vegan banana pancakes