- 40 grams coconut oil
- 60 grams Raw Honey
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp filtered water
- 180 grams almond meal
- 130 grams Shredded coconut
- 180 grams raw macadamia nuts
Recipe is created for
Pre Heat oven to 150 - Line Cookie tray with baking paper
Add Coconut Oil & Raw Honey to the bowl
Melt 2 minutes *60 Speed 2
Add baking Powder & Water
Mix 10 seconds Speed 2
Add Almond meal, Coconut and Macadamias
Mix 10 sec speed 4, then 10 seconds speed 4 reverse
Roll into balls and gently flatten, bake in oven for approx 15min or until golden brown
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Macadamia Brownies
- Paleo Coconut Custard
- Paleo Sweet Potato & Leek Soup
- Paleo Pumpkin Soup
- Paleo Snickers Slice
- Caramel Slice - Gluten Free - Refined Sugar Free
- Blueberry Friands
- Honey Joys - Refined Sugar Free
- Muesli Bites - Wheat Free - Refined Sugar Free
- Kylie's Caramel Sauce
- Sticky Date Cupcakes with Caramel Icing
- "Oh My God" Chocolate Fudge Brownies