- 3 eggs
- pinch, salt
- 2 bananas
- 1 level tablespoon honey
- 1 level tsp vanilla extract
- 2.5 heaped tablespoons macadamia oil
- 1.5 --- Cups almond meal
- 1 level tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 3 heaped tablespoons tapioca flour
- Pinch nutmeg
- 1 level tsp cinnamon
- 2 heaped tablespoons Desiccated Coconut
- 0.25 cup dried apricots or figs
1h 0minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre-heat oven to 165C, and line the bottom of a loaf tin with baking paper.
Place eggs, bananas, honey, vanilla, macadamia oil and a pinch of salt in mixing bowl, and blend until smooth 30secs/speed 5
Add the rest of the dry ingredients (except fruit) and blend until smooth and thick 1 min/speed 3
Place chopped apricots in base of loaf tin and pour in mixture.
Bake for 45-55 mins on the middle shelf. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 mins before removing from pan.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Eunji’s Chai Mix
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Raw hot chocolate
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Low Carb Carrot Cake! DELICIOUS
- Quick Pickled beets
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free