- 315 g Almonds raw
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1.5 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 90 g coconut oil
- 90 g honey, Organic raw
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 bananas
- extra banana for garnishing
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven 180*
1. Mill almonds 10secs, speed 10
2. Add the remaining ingredients and combine 10 secs, speed 5
3. Scrape down sides of the bowl
4. Mix again 5 secs, speed 4
5. Line a 12 hole muffin tin with patty papers and part fill with the mixture.
6. Top with a slice of banana
7. Bake in oven 20 mins for 180*
Adapted from Sooo Paleo blog Banana Almond Flour Muffins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake