- 3 tablespoon cacao butter
- 120 g almonds
- 120 g Cashews
- 120 g pumpkin seeds
- 250 g medjool dates, (pitted, about 15)
- 120 g sultanas
- 40 g cacao powder
- 30 g chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 tsp salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Line a sponge roll tin with baking paper.
Melt cacao butter, 2 minutes/70C/speed 1 (or longer, until melted completely). Set aside.
Weigh all other ingredients into the TM bowl.
Mill 1 minute, speed 9
Pour melted cacao butter back into the bowl, and mix 10 seconds/speed 4.
Press mixture into tin, and place in fridge to firm up.
Cut into pieces - your choice the size!
Store in the fridge.
This can be made in the TM31 or TM21 as well.
Healthy paleo treat.
Wrapped up here ready for a healthy sports snack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Ginger Crunch Bliss Balls - Paleo
- Pete Evans Paleo Coconut Macaroons
- Valentine's Raw Chocolate Cheesecake (paleo, vegan)
- Buckwheat Crackle
- Chai Smoothie
- Edmonds Fielder's Classic Sponge
- Oaty Date Bars
- Chia and Cashew Breakfast Pudding
- Cashew and chia seed breakfast pudding
- Healthy crackers
- Coconut and lemon balls
- Pistachio and prune truffles