- 100 g coconut oil, Melted
- 200 g Maple syrup
- 3 eggs
- 140 g almonds
- 60 g tapioca flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 carrots
- 50 g raw sugar
- 2 Ripe Avocados, Stoned and Peeled
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre-heat Oven to 180C. Grease a springform tin and line iwth parchment or baking paper.
Add the Almonds to the Mixing bowl and Mill for 10 Seconds / Speed 9. Scrape down sides and transfer them into another bowl. Set aside.
Chop the carrots into inch lengths and add to the mixing bowl. Grate them at Speed 4.5 / 8 Seconds. Scrape down the sides.
Add the milled Almonds back to the bowl along with the coconut oil maple syrup, eggs, tapoica flour, baking powder, cacao powder and cinnamon. Mix at Speed 4 / 30 Seconds or until well combined.
Transfer all into your lined tin and bake for 35 - 40 minutes. Cake will be quite moist when finished. When done, remove from pan and cool completely before icing.
Add the sugar to the mixing bowl and mill at Speed 10 / 10 Seconds. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and repeat.
Add the Avocado flesh to the bowl and mix it through the icing at Speed 4 / 5 seconds. Insert the Butterfly. Whisk together at Speed 4 / 30 Seconds or until smooth.
Top the cooled cake with the Avocado Icing.
For the Cake
Accessories you need
My son decided to decorate ours with banana slices, it's beautiful without them!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chocolate Cake
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Peanut Caramel Bliss Balls with Cinnamon Coconut Crumb
- Chicken and Mustard Pie
- Layered Bounty Cake
- Paleo Lemon Tarts
- Paleo Banana Pancakes
- Chocolate Fondant.
- Paleo All In One Two Course Meal - Creamy Pumpkin Soup, Chicken and Vegetables with Spicy Pumpkin Sauce.
- Chia-nana Mousse
- All in One Thai Inspired Coconut Chicken
- Leftover Chicken Risotto with Sundried Tomatoes
- Chicken and Leek Pie - Gluten and Lactose Free
- Chocolate Semifreddo
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Donut ice-cream
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Spicy Chai Latte
- Yellow rice in the rice cooker
- Christmas waffles with dark chocolate Cointreau pouring sauce
- Thermomellies banana bread
- Quick Apple Turnovers
- Mum's Carrot Cake
- Healthy Blueberry Banana Muffins