- 1 Cup Macadamia Nuts
- 1 Cup Medjool Dates
- 1 tbsp Cocoa (or raw cacao)
- few drops peppermint oil (food grade), optional
Put all ingredients in TM Bowl and blitz for 1 minute on Speed 9.
Roll into little balls and place on a lined tray and flatten with a fork
Bake for 8-10 mins in oven 180degrees (or 160 degrees fan forced)
you can also omit the peppermit oil for plain biscuits or add some orange rind to the mix for jaffa flavour
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choccy Rocks - Janine - Thermie and Friends
- Arnott's Monte Carlo Biscuits - Recipe by Arnotts, Converted to Thermomix by Janine Smith - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Chocolate Crackles (copha free) - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Kiss Biscuits - Thermie and Friends
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Lemon Cheescake
- Evelyns Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
- Nua Phad Prik Thai Onn - Pepper Beef Stirfry
- Tom Kha Gai
- Amelia's Macadate Biscuits - Thermie and Friends
- Jaffa Hot Chocolate
- Apricot Jam