- 400 grams ripe bananas
- 6 free range eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 50 grams coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder, gluten free
- 65 grams Pure Maple Syrup
- 55 grams Coconut Flour
- 35 grams chia seeds
- extra banana and shredded coconut to decorate
1h 5minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 150 C (fan forced) or 170C (no fan)
Add banana, oil, cinnamon, vanilla, eggs, maple syrup and baking powder into the mixing bowl and blend for 2 mins | Speed 5 or until smooth and creamy.
Add the coconut flour and chia seeds and mix 2 min | Speed 2.
Rest for 10-15 minutes to allow the chia and coconut flour to expand.
Lightly oil one loaf tin and then line with baking paper.
Spoon batter into the tin, at this stage you can decorate the bread with flaked coconut and sliced banana before baking.
Bake for 55 – 60 minutes depending on your oven (a skewer inserted into the centre should come out dry). Cover the top with foil if over-browning.
Remove from the oven and allow to cool before turning out the loaf.
Accessories you need
This banana bread will keep in the fridge covered for up to 1 week.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry & Vanilla Teacake
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Cookies
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses