- 80 g raw sugar
- 2 limes, finely zested
- 75 g semolina
- 220 g unsalted butter, cold
- 270 g plain flour
- Pinch salt
- 65 g passionfruit pulp, approx 1 large, or tinned
- Icing sugar to dust
Line 2 baking trays with paper and set aside.
Place sugar, zest and semolina into mixing bowl and mill for 10 sec/speed 10.
Add butter and mix 20 sec/speed 5.
Add remaining ingredients and mix a further 10 - 15 sec/speed 5.
Tip onto floured ThermoMat and press into a disc.
Wrap and refrigerate for 30 min.
Roll into long sausage shape and cut into rounds.
Bake for 35 minutes until golden around edges.
Dust with icing sugar whilst still warm.
Other users also liked...
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Sooji halwa
- Pistachio and Rose Semolina Cake
- Chocolate Semolina Pudding
- Baked cherry crumble cheesecake
- Mohnkuchen mit Streuseln
- Black Bean & Wild Rice Polenta Wedges
- Quince Crumble Cake
- Pan fried gnocchi with roast pumpkin and a burnt sage butter
- Pane di casa. Italian house bread
- Pasta Dura