- 80 g raw sugar
- 2 Limes, finely zested
- 75 g semolina
- 220 g unsalted butter, cold
- 270 g plain flour
- Pinch salt
- 65 g passionfruit pulp, approx 1 large, or tinned
- Icing Sugar to Dust
8Recipe is created for
Line 2 baking trays with paper and set aside.
Place sugar, zest and semolina into mixing bowl and mill for 10 sec/speed 10.
Add butter and mix 20 sec/speed 5.
Add remaining ingredients and mix a further 10 - 15 sec/speed 5.
Tip onto floured ThermoMat and press into a disc.
Wrap and refrigerate for 30 min.
Roll into long sausage shape and cut into rounds.
Bake for 35 minutes until golden around edges.
Dust with icing sugar whilst still warm.
Other users also liked...
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Choc-orange sandwich biscuits
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE/COFFEE CAKE
- TRIPLE CHOC BROWNIE FLOURLESS
- Chocolate ANZAC Biscuits
- Nigella Lawson's Lemon Tendercake
- No bake muesli bars
- Traditional Mooncake
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Lebanese Easter Biscuits (Ma'amoul Biscuits)
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- No Knead Sourdough
- Sooji halwa
- Pistachio and Rose Semolina Cake
- Chocolate Semolina Pudding
- Baked cherry crumble cheesecake
- Mohnkuchen mit Streuseln
- Black Bean & Wild Rice Polenta Wedges
- Quince Crumble Cake