- 80 g raw sugar
- 2 Limes, finely zested
- 75 g semolina
- 220 g unsalted butter, cold
- 270 g plain flour
- Pinch salt
- 65 g passionfruit pulp, approx 1 large, or tinned
- Icing Sugar to Dust
8Recipe is created for
Line 2 baking trays with paper and set aside.
Place sugar, zest and semolina into mixing bowl and mill for 10 sec/speed 10.
Add butter and mix 20 sec/speed 5.
Add remaining ingredients and mix a further 10 - 15 sec/speed 5.
Tip onto floured ThermoMat and press into a disc.
Wrap and refrigerate for 30 min.
Roll into long sausage shape and cut into rounds.
Bake for 35 minutes until golden around edges.
Dust with icing sugar whilst still warm.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit Crumble Muffins
- Zesty ginger oat & coconut crunch
- Fluffiest Scones Ever
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Sticky Date Cake by Thermovic
- Linda's Mum's Lemon Jelly Cake
- Raspberry Friands
- Variation Chinese New Year - Peanut Cookies
- Banana fritters
- Quick Lime and Coconut Slice, Gluten Free and Diary Free
- Whole wheat pancakes
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- No Knead Sourdough
- Sooji halwa
- Pistachio and Rose Semolina Cake
- Chocolate Semolina Pudding
- Baked cherry crumble cheesecake
- Mohnkuchen mit Streuseln
- Black Bean & Wild Rice Polenta Wedges
- Quince Crumble Cake
- Pan fried gnocchi with roast pumpkin and a burnt sage butter