- 70 g pitted dates
- pinch salt
- 50 g Boiling water
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 25 g peanut oil
- 50 g maple syrup
- 95 g crunchy peanut butter
- 130 g dark brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 170 g plain flour
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180oC. Line a square baking tin with paper, so the paper comes above the edges for easy removal. Set aside.
Place dates, salt, boiling water and baking soda into mixing bowl and blend for 6 secs/sp 7.
Add remaining ingredients except flour and blend for 6 secs/sp 4.
Add flour and combine for 10-12 secs/.
Spread into prepared tin and bake approximately 20-25 minutes until edges are firm. Centre will still be soft. Turn oven off and leave in closed oven for a further 10 minutes. Remove from tin and cut into squares to serve.
Other users also liked...
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Custard Cross Buns
- Fairy cakes
- Easy Chocolate Cake
- Apricot crumble slice (AWW)
- Vanilla Buttercream Icing
- Kirsten's Baked Vanilla Fig Cheesecake with Balsamic Fig Glaze
- Chocolate Beetroot Brownies
- Greek Yoghurt Cherry and Almond Muffins
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites