- 70 g pitted dates
- pinch salt
- 50 g boiling water
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 25 g peanut oil
- 50 g maple syrup
- 95 g crunchy peanut butter
- 130 g dark brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 170 g plain flour
40minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking 20min
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180oC. Line a square baking tin with paper, so the paper comes above the edges for easy removal. Set aside.
Place dates, salt, boiling water and baking soda into mixing bowl and blend for 6 secs/sp 7.
Add remaining ingredients except flour and blend for 6 secs/sp 4.
Add flour and combine for 10-12 secs/.
Spread into prepared tin and bake approximately 20-25 minutes until edges are firm. Centre will still be soft. Turn oven off and leave in closed oven for a further 10 minutes. Remove from tin and cut into squares to serve.
Other users also liked...
- My almost Paleo Choc Pear Cupcakes
- Variation Fruit and Almond Tart
- Wholefood Orange Quinoa Muesli slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- PECAN PIE
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Ginger Loaf
- Vita Brit Slice
- Judith's Hedgehog Slice
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Almond Bread
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart