- 70 g pitted dates
- pinch salt
- 50 g Boiling water
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 25 g peanut oil
- 50 g maple syrup
- 95 g crunchy peanut butter
- 130 g dark brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 170 g plain flour
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180oC. Line a square baking tin with paper, so the paper comes above the edges for easy removal. Set aside.
Place dates, salt, boiling water and baking soda into mixing bowl and blend for 6 secs/sp 7.
Add remaining ingredients except flour and blend for 6 secs/sp 4.
Add flour and combine for 10-12 secs/.
Spread into prepared tin and bake approximately 20-25 minutes until edges are firm. Centre will still be soft. Turn oven off and leave in closed oven for a further 10 minutes. Remove from tin and cut into squares to serve.
Other users also liked...
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen