- 70 g pitted dates
- pinch salt
- 50 g Boiling water
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 25 g peanut oil
- 50 g maple syrup
- 95 g crunchy peanut butter
- 130 g dark brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 170 g plain flour
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180oC. Line a square baking tin with paper, so the paper comes above the edges for easy removal. Set aside.
Place dates, salt, boiling water and baking soda into mixing bowl and blend for 6 secs/sp 7.
Add remaining ingredients except flour and blend for 6 secs/sp 4.
Add flour and combine for 10-12 secs/.
Spread into prepared tin and bake approximately 20-25 minutes until edges are firm. Centre will still be soft. Turn oven off and leave in closed oven for a further 10 minutes. Remove from tin and cut into squares to serve.
Other users also liked...
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- 20sec scones
- Strawberry Balls
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Strawberry Vanilla cake with strawberry coulis
- Strawberry Choc Cheesecake
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil