- 140 grams plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 50 grams Granulated sugar
- 50 grams Soft brown sugar
- 50 grams vegetable oil
- 50 grams Peanut Butter, Smooth or Crunchy
- 1 Egg (large)
- 2 bananas
- 5 grams vanilla extract
- 70 grams chocolate chips
1. Add Vegetable Oil, Peanut Butter, Egg, Bananas and Vanilla Extract to your TM bowl.
2. Mix on Speed 3 for 10 seconds.
3. Add Plain Flour, Baking Powder, Bicarbonate Soda, Salt, Cinnamon and both Sugars to your TM bowl.
4. Mix on at Speed 3 for 10 seconds.
5. Scrape down sides of bowl and mix again on at Speed 4 for 5 seconds.
6. Add Chocolate Chips and then mix on at Speed 2 for 5 seconds.
7. Bake in a loaf tin for 30 to 40 minutes depending on the size of your tin. Toothpick should come our clean when inserted.
8. Cool in the pan for 5 minutes before placing on cooling rack.
Accessories you need
You can use white, milk or dark chocolate. Sprinkle some additional choc chips on the top of the cake just before putting in the oven to give the cake that choc chip look.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)
- Choc chip biscuits