- 180 grams Dark cooking chocolate, Chopped
- 125 grams Butter, Chopped
- .5 --- Caster Suage, Half a cup
- 2 eggs, Whisked
- 1.5 plain flour, Cups
- 100 grams walnuts, Toasted & Chopped
- 10 Salted Pretzels
- 2 level tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
8Recipe is created for
- Put 180 gr chopped chocolate and 125 gr chopped butter in . 3m on 50 degrees on 2. Mix till smooth. Add .5 cup of caster sugar. Mix 2m on 2. Let cool for 10 mins. Add 2 x whisked eggs to . 1m on 2. Add 1.5 cups plain flour. 1m on 2. Add toasted chopped walnuts. 30s on 2. Pour into greased lined tin. Melt 2 tablespoons peanut butter in microwave for 30s. Drizzle over top and place pretzels on top. Bake @ 180 for 20m.
Peanut Butter Preztel Brownie method
Insert skewer if crumbly done
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.