- 100 g hazelnuts, or you can use almonds
- 100 g dates, pitted
- 70 g water
- 60 g coconut oil
- 1 ripe pear, quartered, skin on
- 2 tablespoons Dutch cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- pinch sea salt
- 150 g dark chocolate 70%cocoa solids, broken into pieces
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Grease and line a square 20cm brownie tray with baking paper and set aside. Preheat oven to 180C (fan forced).
2. Place hazelnuts in mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 9. Remove from bowl and set aside.
3. Place dates in mixing bowl and chop 6 sec/speed 6. Add water and heat 3 mins/100C/speed 1.
4. Add coconut oil, pear, cocoa powder, vanilla, salt and reserved hazelnut meal and mix 20 sec/speed 6. Remove from bowl and place in a large mixing bowl. Clean and dry bowl thoroughly.
5. Place dark chocolate in mixing bowl and melt 3 mins/60C/speed 1. Add to hazelnut mixture and fold through with a spatula until combined.
6. Pour mixture into prepared tin and bake 20-25 minutes or until just firm. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before cutting into small squares. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Accessories you need
Pear & Hazelnut Brownies are suitable to freeze.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chocolate Cake
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Two Ingredient Chocolate Mousse
- Honey & Apple Cake
- Date and Walnut Roll
- Thai Green Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice
- Wild Rice and Cashew Salad
- Three Colour Fritatta
- Bacon & Lentil Chowder
- Pumpkin & Date Scones
- Chai Spice Hot Cross Buns
- Apricot Log
- Matcha Green Tea and Pistachio Icecream
- Yoghurt Panna Cotta with Saffron Syrup
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Blanch Vegetables
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Pickled Beetroot