THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 125 grams Dried Dates
- 300 grams Self Raising Flour, (or 290g of plain and 4 tsp of baking powder)
- 1 teaspoon Bi-Carb Soda (Baking Soda)
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 45 grams brown sugar, (1/3 cup)
- 2 Over Ripe Large Bananas, (230g approx)
- 250 grams Milk, (1 cup)
- 2 eggs
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grease a loaf pan or line with baking paper. Set oven to 180℃.
Place dates in bowl and chop 6 sec / speed 8.
Add flour, baking powder (if using) bi-carb soda, nutmeg and sugar and mix 10 sec / speed 1.5. Use spatula to scrape down sides and pour into a bowl, set aside.
Without cleaning bowl, add banana's (broken into chunks), chop 5 sec / speed 4. Add milk and eggs, mix 5 sec / speed 4.
Add flour and date mix back into bowl and mix 10 sec / speed 2.5. If not combined fully, use spatuale to gently mix through in whilst still in jug.
Transfer mixture to a loaf pan and bake 180℃ for 45-50min, turn pan around half way to ensure even cooking.
Loaf is cooked when a skewer comes out clean. Cook for another 5-10min if needed.
- In order to make it egg free, I used 1 chia egg (1 tbl chia seeds mixed in 3 tbl water) and 1 no-egg (from supermarket) to make up the 2 eggs.
- An alternative milk can be used.
- I also used half spelt flour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- Healthy Banana and Chocolate Bread