- 350 grams sugar raw, YOU CAN REPLACE SUGAR with XYLITOL
- 255 grams plain flour
- 1 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 235 grams Milk
- 100 grams sunflower oil, vegetable oil also works
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Paste
- 120 grams Boiling water
- 80 grams cocoa powder, Cadbury, Hershey's or any good quality unsweetened cocoa
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven 180*. Add sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt into bowl.
2. Mix 15 seconds/Speed 5.
3. Insert butterfly whisk.
4. Add eggs, milk, oil and vanilla.
5. Mix 10 seconds/Speed4.
6. Add boiling water and stir through.
7. For muffins pour 2/3 of batter into each case.
8. Place trays in oven and cook for aproximately 14 minutes. Time depends on each oven.
*This recipe made 12 cupcakes and 12 mini loafs. You also have the option to pour all into a greased and lined springform cake pan. Although it will require more cooking time.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- pomegranate Lemon Crush
- Meghli مغلي
- Layelle's Sahlab سحلب
- Layelle's Too Easy Lebanese Rice Pudding
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup