- 170 g pineapple pieces, (or 4 rings in Juice)
- 130 g mango, (3 slices, canned)
- 1 Ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 110 g light olive oil, (1/2 cup)
- 3 tbsp stevia, granulated
- 110 g oats, quick, (1 cup)
- 40 g dessicated coconut, (1/2 cup)
- 85 g self-raising flour, (1/2 cup)
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Thoroughly drain pineapple & mango from their juice. If using pineapple rings, cut into 1cm chunks and set aside. Repeat with mangos.
- Add the banana into the mixing bowl and blitz 5 seconds/speed 5. Follow with the egg, oil and sweetener (if using), mixing 5 second/speed 4.
- Add dry ingredients into the bowl. Mix reverse 3-4 seconds/speed 3.
Carefully stir through pineapple & mango pieces, so not to break up the delicate mango chunks (This is a sticky/wet mix).
- Scoop tablespoon sized balls (blobs) onto your prepared baking sheet, slightly flatten (if needed) and bake 14-16 minutes or until golden in colour.
Accessories you need
These cookies are dairy, nut and sugar free, which can be easily adjusted to your personal taste. I have listed below additional sweeteners to enhance the biscuits if needed. If you follow a low fructose diet, I recommend the rice malt syrup or granulated/powdered sweeteners.
- 2-3 tbsp brown sugar
- 2-3 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 2-3 tbsp granulated sweetener
- 4 stevia/sugarinetablets, dissolved in 1/2 tsp of boiled water (equivalent to 4 tsp).
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- half Rice malt + half brown sugar/sweetener.
(The pineapple can be particularly tart in this recipe so some type of sweetener is recommended).
*Keep in mind these cookies will become soft & taste sweeter when completely cooled*
I have not tested the recipe with golden, agave, maple syrup or honey.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Peanut butter & Chickpea Blondies
- Lemon Drop Cookies (sugar free | egg yolk cookies)
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (sugar free)
- Apple & Sultana Cookies (sugar free)
- Carrot and Zucchini Cookies (sugar free)
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Choc Chip Cookie balls
- Peach & Coconut milk rice pudding (Baby Food)
- Chicken and Zucchini Cakes
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Crispy Waffle Batter
- Keto fluffy sweet waffles
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Keto Microwave Tortilla
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Gluten free berry yoghurt cake
- Chicken Tikka Pathia (adapted from British Indian Restaurant/Take Away recipes)
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Raspberry Coconut Slice