- 220 g raw pistachio nut kernels
- 210 g pitted prunes
- 50 g cacao powder
Mill pistachios speed 10/5 seconds into a flour.
Set aside 50g of pistachio flour, to be used for coating later.
Add prunes and cacao powder into TM bowl
Mix speed 8 / 20 seconds
Form mixture into small balls and roll in the reserved ground pistachios
Store in the fridge
Accessories you need
Adapted from a recipe in My Petite Kitchen cookbook by Eleanor Ozich
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Bran Muffins
- Magnolia Kitchen 'Charlotte's' Chewy Chocolate chip cookies
- Chocolate Keto Fat Bombs 💥
- Anya's Banana Bread
- Bec's Table 1 hour Hot Cross Buns
- Variation Kathy's Not So Secret Banana Bread
- Kathy's Not So Secret Banana Bread
- kiwi crisps
- Raspberry Coconut Slice
- Churro cheesecake slice
- CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE
- Ginger Crunch Bliss Balls - Paleo
- Paleo cacao slice
- Pete Evans Paleo Coconut Macaroons
- Valentine's Raw Chocolate Cheesecake (paleo, vegan)
- Buckwheat Crackle
- Chai Smoothie
- Edmonds Fielder's Classic Sponge
- Oaty Date Bars
- Chia and Cashew Breakfast Pudding
- Cashew and chia seed breakfast pudding
- Healthy crackers
- Coconut and lemon balls