- 50 g plain flour
- 30 g Coconut
- 30 g brown sugar
- 1 level teaspoon cinnamon
- 50 g Butter Cubed
- 825 g Whole plums ( drained and pips removed )
- 120 g Butter Cubed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 200 g Sugar of choice
- 2 eggs
- 320 g Self Raising Flour
- 150 g Milk
1h 7minPreparation 7minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1) preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease and line a 20cm spring cake tin.
2) drain and remove pips from plums.
3) add all crumble topping ingredients to the mixing bowl, mix for 30 seconds speed 3. This will look a little like bread crumbs.
4) tip into a separate bowl and set aside, clean and dry your mixing bowl.
5) add butter, vanilla and sugar to mixing bowl, mix for 20 seconds speed 4.
6) scrap down mixing bowl and repeat, 20 seconds speed 4.
7) scrap down the mixing bowl, and eggs and mix for 15 seconds speed 4.
add flour and milk and mix for 20 seconds speed 5.
9) scrap down the mixing bowl and repeat 20 seconds speed 5.
10) tip half the batter into your cake tin and spread out. Add the plums ( making sure pips are removed ) this dose not need to be neat. Then add remaining cake batter over the plums.
11) add crumble topping evenly over the cake. I put aluminium foil over my cake tin for the first 30 - 40 mins of cooking.
12) bake for 60 - 70 mins until skewer comes out clean this will depend on your oven.
Accessories you need
This recipe is great as a cake, or even hot as sweets served with cream or ice cream.
Try using other tin tin fruit also.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Chipless Biscuits
- Margaret fultons choc chip cookies
- Chocolate Raspberry Pudding Cake by Nigella Lawson (conversion)
- Thermo Dark Turkish Delight
- Oat bran cookies
- Vegan Blueberry Muffins
- Beatty's Chocolate Cake by Ina Garten
- Kahlúa frappe
- Chocolate Chipless Biscuits
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Keto Vanilla Breakfast Smoothie
- Thai Coconut Chicken Curry Recipe
- Thai Pumpkin and Kumara Soup
- Peanut Butter Curry soup
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Spiced Up Chicken & Potato Curry