THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 350 grams Steel Cut Oats
- 2 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt (Fine)
- 2 teaspoons Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 1 heaped teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 heaped teaspoon allspice
- 1 heaped teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 level teaspoon ground cloves
- 300 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 1 cup of macadamia oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
- 225 grams pureed pumpkin
- 200 grams Pureed Beetroot
- 1/3 Cup of water
Preheat oven on 180 degrees.
Line muffin pan with paper muffin cases;
Add steal cut oats to TM bowl and mill on speed 9/1 minute.
Add salt, baking powder and spices. Speed 9/20 seconds. Remove from TM bowl and set aside.
Add eggs, syrup, sugar, oil, pumpkin and beetroot to TM bowl and mix at speed 9/20 seconds.
Add half dry ingredients to TM bowl and mix on speed 5/5 seconds.
Add water and mix on speed 5/5 seconds.
Add remaining dry ingredients and mix on Speed 5/10 seconds. Scrape down side of TM bowl and mix again on Speed 5/10 seconds.
Add approximately ¼ of a cup of mixture to each muffin case.
Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Accessories you need
Without preservatives, these muffins should be stored in the refrigerator if not consumed the first day.
For those who cannot tolerate beetroot, can just be made with 425 grams of pureed pumpkin.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- BASIL & SAGE PESTO CREAMY SAUCE
- BASIL & SAGE PESTO DIP
- CREAMY CHICKEN CURRY
- Energy Slice (Gluten free, dairy free)
- CAROB & CACAO COOKIES (FODMAP, DAIRY AND GLUTEN FREE)
- TOMATO FREE PASTA SAUCE (LOW FODMAPS, GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE, NIGHTSHADE FREE)
- Clone of Low FODMAP Gluten Free Gooey Chocolate Cake (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Low Fodmaps Gooey Carob Cake)
- DAIRY FREE BLUEBERRY ICECREAM
- LAMB COCONUT CURRY (GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE)
- Clone of Burnt Banana & Salted Caramel Coconut Icecream (Dairy free)
- Papaw Chutney (Low FODMAPS, gluten free)
- CARAMEL NUT SLICE (LOW FODMAPS, DAIRY FREE)
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Eunji’s Chai Mix
- Raw hot chocolate
- Low Carb Carrot Cake! DELICIOUS
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- Lactation Cookies
- 5 Minute Seedy Bars
- Nutty Cranberry Granola
- CHOCOLATE ALMOND MILK (sugar free)