- 250 g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 45 g chopped pecans
- 45 g sultanas
- 60 g Butter
- 200 g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 350-400 g pumpkin, cubed
- 600 g water
- ¼ cup orange juice (drink the left over portion!)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla paste
8Recipe is created for
- Place Pecans into TM Locked lid, press Turbo once – set aside
- Peel 1x orange, add approx 140g water. Blend 1 Min / Speed 8/9. Set aside
- Place cubed peeled pumpkin into Basket, add 600g water. Varoma 15 mins Speed 4. When complete - take out basket, rinse TM with cold water and towel dry. Place pumpkin in TM bowl and Mash 5 Secs Speed 5, set aside.
- Add all dry ingredients into bowl and stir through well
10 Secs Reverse Speed 3, set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar 20 Secs Speed 5.
- Beat in eggs, pumpkin, orange juice and vanilla until well blended 5 Secs Speed 5.
- Add remaining dry ingredients to pumpkin mixture and beat at low speed until thoroughly blended 20 Secs Speed 3
- Put in lined and greased 21cm x 10cm x 6cm loaf pan.
- Bake at 180 degrees until lightly browned and cake test comes out clean, approx 60-70 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Garden vegetables tagliatelle
- Gluten free low carb mini quiches
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- Beetroot and Feta Burger
- Green Tomato Chutney
- Apple, Pear and Strawberry Purée - ThermieBub
- Strawberry and Banana Purée - ThermieBub
- Carrot and Zucchini Purée - ThermieBub
- Pumpkin Purée - ThermieBub
- Zucchini Slice
- Spicy Rum BBQ Sauce
- Jam Drop Cookies