- 250 g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 45 g chopped pecans
- 45 g sultanas
- 60 g Butter
- 200 g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 350-400 g pumpkin, cubed
- 600 g water
- ¼ cup orange juice (drink the left over portion!)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla paste
1h 20minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking 1h 0min
8Recipe is created for
- Place Pecans into TM Locked lid, press Turbo once – set aside
- Peel 1x orange, add approx 140g water. Blend 1 Min / Speed 8/9. Set aside
- Place cubed peeled pumpkin into Basket, add 600g water. Varoma 15 mins Speed 4. When complete - take out basket, rinse TM with cold water and towel dry. Place pumpkin in TM bowl and Mash 5 Secs Speed 5, set aside.
- Add all dry ingredients into bowl and stir through well
10 Secs Reverse Speed 3, set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar 20 Secs Speed 5.
- Beat in eggs, pumpkin, orange juice and vanilla until well blended 5 Secs Speed 5.
- Add remaining dry ingredients to pumpkin mixture and beat at low speed until thoroughly blended 20 Secs Speed 3
- Put in lined and greased 21cm x 10cm x 6cm loaf pan.
- Bake at 180 degrees until lightly browned and cake test comes out clean, approx 60-70 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- PECAN PIE
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- LEEK SAUCE
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Using All About Breads mixes
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Ginger Loaf
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Vita Brit Slice