- 200 grams Butternut Pumpkin Skin on
- 2 large eggs
- 170 grams brown sugar
- 180 grams wholemeal plain flour
- 35 grams chopped wallnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 90 grams Coconut oil (liquid)
- 1 heaped teaspoon baking powder
- 120 grams Cream Cheese Block
- 200 grams icing sugar
- 1-2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 20 grams Butter
1. Preheat Oven to 180-c , Grease and Line a round baking tin or prepare cupcake tin .
2.Cut pumpkin into rough chunks, leaving skin on - Place into bowl blitz Speed 8, for 5 seconds. Scrape bowl and Repeat till finally blitzed.
3. Add the Eggs, Flour, Sugar, Wallnuts, Cinnamon and Liquid Coconut oil
4. Mix speed 5 for 8-10 seconds, Check its all combined, if not, scrape down the bowl and mix another 3-5 seconds on speed 5. Be carefu not to over mix, you want it JUST combined - Nothing more.
5. Place into prepared tin, or cupcake cases . Cook for 30-35 Mins until cooked through ( Should be golden and risen and when inserted with a skewer it should come out clean )
6. Once your cake or cupcakes are completely cooled, Mix all icing ingredients for 20 seconds, speed 8-9 till mixed. Pour over cake and spread evenly. Use a little of the lemon zest for decoration.
Accessories you need
Calories approx 300 per slice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Nutella Lava Doughnut Cake
- Lunchbox cereal slice
- Chocolate & Almond cookies
- Light & Tangy Lemon Meringue Pie