- 1000 g water
- 220 g pumpkin, peeled and diced
- 340 g plain flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 155 g brown sugar
- 60 g butter, melted
- 100 g chai latte powder
- 90 g caster sugar
- 60 g butter, melted
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place the water in the Thermomix bowl and set the varoma on top. Place the pumpkin in the deep varoma tray and steam 20mins, Varoma temp, speed 1.
2. Set the pumpkin aside to cool.
3. Rinse and dry the bowl.
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Place the flour, baking powder, spices and brown sugar in the bowl. Mix 5 seconds, speed 4. Scrape down the bowl.
2. Add the 60g melted butter and cooked and cooled pumpkin. Mix 10 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down the bowl and repeat mixing.
3. Transfer the mixture in to a piping bag and pipe in to prepared doughnut trays. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the tray and place on a wire rack. Allow to cool slightly.
1. In a press seal bag combine the chai powder and sugar. Seal the bag and shake to combine.
2. Working 1 doughnut at a time, brush with the melted butter then place in the chai mix and toss to coat. Return to the wire rack.
I buy the Woolworths brand chai sachets to use for coating.
Best if eaten fresh and warm, but aren't all doughnuts!?
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Balinese Corn Fritters
- Snickers Cheesecake
- White Chocolate and Blueberry Cake with Lemon Glaze
- Pumpkin Lasagne
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Vegan Bounty Bars
- Salted Peanut-Butter Cookie Squares
- Balinese Pork Curry
- Choc Pecan Slice
- Peach and Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Bacon Jam
- Chicken Cheese and Bacon Sausage Rolls