- 85 grams Butter
- 160 grams SR flour
- 125 grams Milk
- 1 egg
- 100 grams sugar
- Sliced fruit for top of the cake
- cinnamon sugar
Preheat oven to 200 deg (190 for fan forced)
Add butter to bowl. Melt Butter - 3min/90deg/speed 3
Add all other ingredients other than the fruit and cinnamon sugar. Mix for 10 seconds/speed 5, scrape down and repeat for 10 seconds/speed 4 if required
Add cake batter to a Slice Tin. Add sliced fruit to the top of the cake and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
Bake for 25-30 min (or until a skewer comes out clean).
Eat hot or cold!
You can use fresh or tinned fruit
Goes well with the EDC vanilla custard for a dessert
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Yummy Apricot and Coconut Balls
- Light Fruit Cake
- CWA pumpkin scones
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- Heidi's German Streusel cake with apple and pudding
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Chickpea Slice
- ANZAC Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Chocolate Salted Caramel Melting Moments