- 380 g Self Raising Flour
- 45 g Butter (salted,cold)
- 250 g Milk or Non-dairy Substitute
Pre heat oven to 220°C. Begin making these scones only after oven has reached temperature.
Place flour into TM bowl. Add butter. Mix for 12 secs, speed 5. Mixture will look like fine breadcrumbs.
Add milk or milk substitute . Mix 15 secs speed 3 to form a soft dough. Do not overmix or scones will be tough.
Turn dough onto floured Thermomat or board, sprinkle more flour on top and gently pat into 3-4cm thickness.
Use MC or cookie cutter to cut rounds. Place close together on tray lined with baking paper.
Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Scones can be glazed before baking by brushing tops with milk, or melted butter if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Bounty Brownie (Adapted from New Idea Magazine)
- Chocolate raspberry muffins
- Gussie's Biscuits
- Banana & Raspberry Cake
- Cornflake honey slice
- Banana and watermelon muffins
- Fudgy-Wudgy Chocolate Cookies
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- White Chocolate Berry Friands
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Fennel Puree
- SPICED BANANA BREAD (EGG-FREE, DAIRY FREE)
- Bulk, Catering Quantity(12L) Pancake Batter
- Chocolate Ginger Love with Strawberry & Basil Sugar
- Very Easy Chocolate Fudge Sauce (Gluten-Free, sugar-free, dairy free, soy-free, vegan, scrumptious!)
- Allergy Friendly Zucchini Slice (Egg-free, gluten-free, dairy-free)
- MOROCCAN RICE SALAD
- Grape Pudding / Grape Juice Pudding GF DF
- Quince & Cardamom Steamed Puddings
- Apple Oat Slice - Wheat free; Egg free; Vegan
- Dairy Free, Egg-free 'Cheese' & Herb Gnocchi in Tomato Sauce
- Spicy Vegan Sausages (Wheat Free)