- 125 grams Butter cubed
- 165 grams brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 200 grams wholemeal self-raising flour
- 140 grams natural yogurt
- 100 grams frozen raspberries
- 80 grams softened cream cheese
- 55 grams icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
8Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 180 oC. Grease & line 14 cm x 21 cm loaf pan. Grind 55g raw sugar Speed 9 for 10 seconds for frosting. Set aside. Place butter,flour, sugar & eggs into TM bowl 15 seconds on Speed 4. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add yogurt & raspberries mix on Reverse 10 seconds, Speed 1. Pour into prepared pan & bake for about 60 mins. Stand 10 mins before turning out onto rack to cool. Spread with frosting.
Place all frosting ngredients into TM bowl. Mix 10 seconds Speed 6 or until smooth.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My Sister's Apple Slice
- LCHF Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Ginger Slice
- My almost Paleo Choc Pear Cupcakes
- Variation Fruit and Almond Tart
- Wholefood Orange Quinoa Muesli slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- PECAN PIE
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Ginger Loaf
- Vita Brit Slice