- 125 grams Butter Cubed
- 165 grams brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 200 grams wholemeal self-raising flour
- 140 grams natural yogurt
- 100 grams frozen raspberries
- 80 grams Softened Cream Cheese
- 55 grams icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
8Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 180 oC. Grease & line 14 cm x 21 cm loaf pan. Grind 55g raw sugar Speed 9 for 10 seconds for frosting. Set aside. Place butter,flour, sugar & eggs into TM bowl 15 seconds on Speed 4. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add yogurt & raspberries mix on Reverse 10 seconds, Speed 1. Pour into prepared pan & bake for about 60 mins. Stand 10 mins before turning out onto rack to cool. Spread with frosting.
Place all frosting ngredients into TM bowl. Mix 10 seconds Speed 6 or until smooth.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake