- 80 g medjool dates pitted
- 80 g coconut oil
- 35 g cacao powder
- 80 g Rice malt syrup
- 120 g raw almonds, or preferred nuts
- 35 g Shredded coconut
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Chop nuts sp 6 / 5 sec MC on. Reserve in small bowl.
2. Add dates, coconut oil, cacao and rice malt syrup to bowl and blend sp 7 / 10 sec until smooth MC on.
3. Add reserved nuts & coconut sp 1 /"Counter-clockwise operation" / 5 sec.
4. Press firmly into silicone loaf tin 20x10cm. Freeze for 1/2 hour before cutting.
Accessories you need
Coconut oil is solid for this recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Hemisphere Biscuits
- Coconut Macaroons (inspired by Donna Hay)
- Mustard Chicken, Bacon & Avocado Salad (inspired by Cafedelites)
- Sartu di Riso (Inspired by Giada De Laurentiis / Food Network)
- Italian Easter Biscuits
- Pistachio Biscotti inspired by Donna Hay
- Orange & Honey Muffins
- Capretto (Baby Goat) with Creamy Polenta
- Breakfast Beans
- Choc Chunk & Vanilla Muffins
- Fig & Pistachio Roulade