- 120 grams sugar
- 50 grams Butter, Cold &amp;amp; Cubed
- 360 grams Milk
- 700 grams bakers flour
- 4 teaspoon dried yeast
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon mixed spice
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 60 grams Mint leaf lollies, Cut in thirds
- 60 grams marshmallows, Cut in half
- 150 grams chocolate chips
- 40 grams dried cherries
- 20 grams Coconut
- 70 grams peanuts
- 50 grams chocolate, Melted
- 24 marshmallows
- 100 grams sugar
- 50 grams water
- 200 grams bakers flour
- 50 grams cocoa
- 150 grams water
3h 0minPreparation 2h 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place nuts in bowl. Turbo 1 Sec & Set aside.
Place Sugar in bowl, 5 Sec speed 9.
Add butter, 8 Sec Speed 8
Add Milk, 2 min, 50.c, Speed 3
Add Flour, yeast, egg, mixed spice,cinannom, Chocolate Chips, Mint Leaves, Coconut, Marshmallows & Dried Cherries.
Kneed 2 min.
Turn out onto a Thermomat & prove for 30 mins.
Shape into 24 buns & place into a baking dish lined with baking paper. Place close together.
Pipe Crosses on each bun.
Cover with glad wrap & let prove for 60 mins.
Sprinkle with crushed nuts & bake at 180.c for 30mins.
Brush glaze over hot buns.
Place Chcolate Dipped Marshmallow on each bun.
Place Sugar & Water in Bowl, 7 mins 90.c Speed 2
Set aside to brush on hot buns.
Place all ingredients in bowl, 10 Sec Spped 3. Set Aside ready for piping.
Place chocolate in bowl 5 Min 37.c Speed 2.
Dip Marshmallow in Chocolate & place on cooled Buns.
Hot Cross Bun Dough
You can add or remove several items.
Replace Mint leaes with Raspberry lollies.
Add Turkish Delight or substuiite for Lollies.
Sprinkle with Coconut instead of nuts.
Substuitte Cherries with Sultanas.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Turmeric Chilli Nuts
- Lime & Coconut Bites
- Savoury HOT CROSS Rolls
- St. Patricks Day Chocolate, Guiness & Spinach Cup Cakes
- St Patricks Day Kiwi Tapioca Pudding with Pistachio Coconut Crumb
- St. Patricks Day Shepherd's Pie with White Sweet Potato & Pea Smash
- St. Patricks Day Green Salad - Cucumber, Apple & Fetta
- St Patricks Day Irish Soda Bread
- St Patricks Day Mint Tea Punch
- St. Patricks Day Ireland Splice Cocktail
- Christmas Nougat
- Christmas Shortbread with Goji Berries & Glace Cherries