- 250 g Packet Arrowroot Biscuits
- 395 g Tin condensed Milk
- 80 g dessicated coconut
- 30 g cocoa powder
- 2 level tbsp Rum, To taste
- 1 scoop Extra Dessicated Coconut, To decorate
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place 250g arrowroot biscuits into the TM bowl. Crush 5 sec/Speed 6
2. Place remaining ingredients (except extra coconut for rolling) into the TM bowl and mix 30 sec/Speed 4
3. Using wet hands, roll mixture into golf-ball sized balls and roll in the extra coconut. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe adapted from Best Recipes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- American Banana Bread
- Varoma Marble Cake
- BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) Cocktail Recipe
- Frozen Paradise Daiquiri (Inspired by Twisted Bar)
- Sago Plum Pudding
- Ginger Bear Cocktail
- Chocolate Apricot Slice
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Christmas Cake
- Sweet Potato Pudding (healthy version of plum pudding)
- Frozen Mojito Cocktail