- 250 g Packet Arrowroot Biscuits
- 395 g Tin condensed Milk
- 80 g dessicated coconut
- 30 g cocoa powder
- 2 level tbsp Rum, To taste
- 1 scoop Extra Dessicated Coconut, To decorate
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place 250g arrowroot biscuits into the TM bowl. Crush 5 sec/Speed 6
2. Place remaining ingredients (except extra coconut for rolling) into the TM bowl and mix 30 sec/Speed 4
3. Using wet hands, roll mixture into golf-ball sized balls and roll in the extra coconut. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe adapted from Best Recipes
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brioche Hot Cross Buns
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Caramel Coconut Slice
- Butterfly cakes
- Masala chai spiced muffins
- Apple & Cinnamon Breakfast Bite
- Strawberry, Raspberry & White Choc Muffins
- Nan's Choc Chip Biscuits
- Allergy Friendly Jam Drops
- Nana’s (Now Mum’s) Welsh Cakes
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Banana Loaf Cafe Style
- Caramel Liqueur
- Arriscar Cafe Tropical Rum Balls
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Nana Val's Christmas Cake
- Royal Mojito- Sugar Free
- Grans Boiled Fruitcake
- Plum Daiquiris
- American Banana Bread
- Varoma Marble Cake
- BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) Cocktail Recipe
- Frozen Paradise Daiquiri (Inspired by Twisted Bar)
- Sago Plum Pudding