- 1 package Marie or Arrowroot Biscuits
- 1 can Condensed milk (400g)
- 2 level tablespoons cocoa
- 75 g Coconut
- 1 level tablespoon Rum, (Optional)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Crush biscuits on Speed 5 for 5 seconds.
Add all other ingredients (rum is optional) and Speed 3 for 20 seconds.
Roll into balls and roll in a little extra coconut to coat the balls. Rolling works best if your hands are damp. Store in the fridge in an airtight container.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Muesli Bars
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Iced Chocolate Biscuits
- Sultana & coconut slice
- Cinnamon Apple Slice
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Date and almond butter chocolates
- Oatmeal Sultana Cookies
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Banana Pecan Crumble Muffins