- 200 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 1 pod vanilla bean, (or 1tsp vanilla bean paste)
- 400 grams cacao butter
- 1 pinch Ground himalayan salt
Recipe is created for
Cover TMX Bowl with greaseproof paper;
200g Rapadura - 1 minute Sp9;
Vanilla bean - drop onto Sp6 blades then turn up to Sp9 - 30 seconds or until ground. Scrape down sides as needed; (if using vanilla bean paste, add after cacao butter);
Scrape down sides;
400g Cacao Butter - grind 20seconds Sp9;
Scrape down sides - 20 secs Sp9 until finely ground.
Scrape and cook 37degrees 10 minutes Sp2. Add pinch salt and vanilla bean paste if using.
NB The more vanilla and salt, the more gold and caramel flavour you will get.
Pour into ice cube trays and place in the freezer.
Leave a portion in the bowl and use for making 'blondies' in place of melting required chocolate in the bowl ;
Accessories you need
Add some coconut cream for a rustic gold ganache! Perfect with raspberries!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Anzac Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Nutella 'like' Bliss Balls
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Vegan Hummingbird cake