Seed and Cranberry Slice
- 15 g coconut oil
- 50 g Rice malt syrup
- 30 g pepitas
- 50 g sunflower seeds
- 30 g Shredded coconut
- 10 g Linseeds
- 10 g Cacao Nibs - Optional
- 60 g dark chocolate
- 30 g dried cranberries
8Recipe is created for
Melt oil and rice syrup together in jug for 5 minutes / 50 degrees / speed 1
Add remining ingredients, except chocolate, and mix to combine for 5 seconds / / speed 2
Press firmly into a lined slice tin and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Grate chocolate for 10 seconds / speed 9
Melt for 2 minutes / 60 degrees / speed 3
Drizzle over slice, then when it has set cut into pieces and store in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Energy Muffins
- Pineapple coconut cake
- Oat & Coconut Cookies Gluten, Dairy & Sugar free
- Gluten-Free Banana, Coconut and Lemon or Cinnamon Loaf
- Apricot Bites Paleo
- Chewy Choc-Chunk Slice
- Fruit Roll Ups/ Fruit Leathers
- Feijoa spelt muffins
- Celebration Cookies
- Granny Vest's Cup Cakes
- Choc Chip Chai Hot Cross Buns
- Tangy Lemon Cake with Chantilly Cream
- All In One - Chicken, Mozzarella and Sundried Tomato Meatloaf with Creamy Sauce, and Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Choc Mint Peppermint Crisp Custard
- Raw Choc Mint Fudge
- Raspberry and Cinnamon Toast
- Not Bad For You Instant Chocolate Macadamia Ice Cream
- Not Bad For You Instant Strawberry Ice Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Little Bit Fancy Bangers and Mash
- Raspberry, White Chocolate and Macadamia Bread
- Gluten free hazelnut and vanilla macaron mini cakes
- Sticky Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cashew Caramel