- 300 g over ripe bananas, (about 4 bananas)
- 100 g coconut/rapadura sugar, (or raw sugar)
- 100 g coconut oil, (or any flavourless oil)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
- 190 g wholemeal flour, (I use 'atta' flour)
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda (bicarb)
- 1 pinch salt
- 40 g sunflower seeds
1. Preheat oven to 180g. Line loaf pan of 20cm round cake pan with baking paper.
2. Add bananas, sugar, coconut oil, vanilla and spices to bowl. Blend at speed 5 for 10 secs (if oil is liquid) 15-20 secs (if oil is solid).
3. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt to bowl and mix 15-20 sec at speed 3.5 .
4. Add sunflower seeds and fold into mixture with the spatula.
5. Pour mixture into prepared tin.
6. Bake at 180°C for 30-40 mins until skewer inserted comes out clean. Allow to cool in pan.
Accessories you need
Toasted slices are great for breakfast/brunch.
Can sprinkle top of loaf with extra sunflower seeds before baking.
Top can also be iced with a thin glaze of icing sugar and lemon juice, once cake is totally cold.
Can be made in TM31 or TM5.
Adapted form original recipe at: vegrecipesofindia.com/banana-bread-eggless-vegan-recipe/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Donna Hays Raspberry sweet bread wreath
- Delicious Healthy Banana Muffins
- Fennel Puree
- Bulk, Catering Quantity(12L) Pancake Batter
- Chocolate Ginger Love with Strawberry & Basil Sugar
- Very Easy Chocolate Fudge Sauce (Gluten-Free, sugar-free, dairy free, soy-free, vegan, scrumptious!)
- Allergy Friendly Zucchini Slice (Egg-free, gluten-free, dairy-free)
- MOROCCAN RICE SALAD
- Grape Pudding / Grape Juice Pudding GF DF
- Quince & Cardamom Steamed Puddings
- Apple Oat Slice - Wheat free; Egg free; Vegan
- Dairy Free, Egg-free 'Cheese' & Herb Gnocchi in Tomato Sauce
- Spicy Vegan Sausages (Wheat Free)
- Quickest Scones