- 275 g Almonds Whole, or rice flour substitute (see tips).
- 240 g dates pitted (fresh)
- 1 tsp Baking powder (gluten free)
- 1 pinch Himalayan salt
- 60 g coconut oil, melted
- 1 free range organic egg, or 1tbsp chia seeds mixed with 1/3 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract/paste
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1 1/2 tsp ginger ground
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg, ground
- 1/2 tsp Cloves, ground
Preheat oven to 175 deg C.
Place almonds into bowl mill 10 seconds/speed 7. Scrape down sides mill further 5 seconds/speed 7.
Add pitted dates, chop 10 seconds/speed 5.
Add all other ingredents mix 15 seconds/speed5.
Form balls (about 40) placing them on lined tray. Press each ball down slightly, flattening to round cookie shape and pop into oven for about 10 min.
If you are nut free then use brown rice flour (250g) instead of almonds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Annabel Langbein ultimate chocolate cake
- GLUTEN FREE NO ADDED SUGAR PLUM TART
- Amaretti Biscuits
- Banana Pancakes
- Banana and Date Muffins
- Blueberry Blondie
- Breakfast Crumble
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Apple crumble cake