- 275 g Almonds Whole, or rice flour substitute (see tips).
- 240 g dates pitted (fresh)
- 1 tsp Baking powder (gluten free)
- 1 pinch Himalayan salt
- 60 g coconut oil, melted
- 1 free range organic egg, or 1tbsp chia seeds mixed with 1/3 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract/paste
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1 1/2 tsp ginger ground
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg, ground
- 1/2 tsp Cloves, ground
Preheat oven to 175 deg C.
Place almonds into bowl mill 10 seconds/speed 7. Scrape down sides mill further 5 seconds/speed 7.
Add pitted dates, chop 10 seconds/speed 5.
Add all other ingredents mix 15 seconds/speed5.
Form balls (about 40) placing them on lined tray. Press each ball down slightly, flattening to round cookie shape and pop into oven for about 10 min.
If you are nut free then use brown rice flour (250g) instead of almonds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Choc almond bliss balls