- 275 g Almonds Whole, or rice flour substitute (see tips).
- 240 g dates pitted (fresh)
- 1 tsp Baking powder (gluten free)
- 1 pinch Himalayan salt
- 60 g coconut oil, melted
- 1 free range organic egg, or 1tbsp chia seeds mixed with 1/3 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract/paste
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1 1/2 tsp ginger ground
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg, ground
- 1/2 tsp Cloves, ground
Preheat oven to 175 deg C.
Place almonds into bowl mill 10 seconds/speed 7. Scrape down sides mill further 5 seconds/speed 7.
Add pitted dates, chop 10 seconds/speed 5.
Add all other ingredents mix 15 seconds/speed5.
Form balls (about 40) placing them on lined tray. Press each ball down slightly, flattening to round cookie shape and pop into oven for about 10 min.
If you are nut free then use brown rice flour (250g) instead of almonds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Nutella Lava Doughnut Cake
- Lunchbox cereal slice
- Chocolate & Almond cookies
- Light & Tangy Lemon Meringue Pie
- Easy Coconut Tea Cake
- Chewy Rice Bubble and Sultana Cookies