- 200 grams pitted dates
- 250 grams water
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 2 apples, cut into quarters
- 200 grams Rice malt syrup
- 125 grams Butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 250 grams Gluten Free SR Flour
- 100 grams Rice malt syrup
- 60 grams Butter
- 70 grams Shredded coconut
- 40 grams Milk
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place dates into TM Bow and chop 5 seconds speed 7.
Add water and cook 5 mins 100 deg speed 1
Mix 10 seconds speed 4
Add bicarb and stir 3 seconds speed 2
Put apples into bowl and chop 4 seconds on speed 7.
Set aside with dates
In a clean bowl add butter and mix 20 seconds on speed 4.
Add rice malt syrup through whole while continuing to mix on speed 4.
add eggs and vanilla and mix 5 seconds on speed 4
Add flour and mix 20 seconds speed 3.
Add dates and apples mix on reverse speed 3 until combined.
Pour into greased and lined 20cm spring form tin and set aside.
In a clean bowl combine topping ingredients and cook 2 mins 60 deg speed 2. Set aside.
Put 1L of water in TM bowl. Place springform tin into varoma with a piece of baking paper on top and place varoma on top of TM bowl. Cook 50 mins varoma speed 2.
Cake mix will be almost set but may be a bit moist in the middle.
Remove cake tin and cover cake with topping mix.
Place tin into grill and brown top about 5 mins.
Allow cake to cool in the tin.
Serve warm as a dessert or cooled as a cake.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- 20sec scones
- Strawberry Balls
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Strawberry Vanilla cake with strawberry coulis
- Strawberry Choc Cheesecake
- Mel's Sticky Date Pudding
- Gluten Free Breakfast Muffins - Super Easy!
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Cheese Sticks with a twist
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Easy Apple Cake
- Virgin Lychee Sorbet Cocktail adapted from festive class
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- No Knead Sourdough
- Squid Ink Bread