- 60 grams dried apricots
- 60 grams pitted dates
- 80 grams walnuts
- 80 grams Raw Cashew Nuts
- 80 grams raw macadamia nuts
- 500 grams raw almonds
- 6 eggs
- 200 grams honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut water or apple juice
- 140 grams Coconut, desicated or flakes
- 80 grams dried cranberries
- 80 grams sunflower seeds
- 80 grams sesame seeds
- 80 grams pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla powder
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Preheat oven to 160 C. Line a LARGE slice tin (24 x 36 cm) with baking paper.
2. Place apricots, dates, walnuts, cashew and macademia nuts into the TM mixing bowl and chop on Turbo / 1 sec / 3 times. Set aside in a large bowl. No need to clean TM bowl.
3. Mill almonds in TM bowl for 10 sec / speed 9.
4. Add eggs, honey, coconut water and baking soda to TM bowl and combine for 6 secs / speed 4.
5. Pour the mixture into the large bowl containing the apricots and nuts (from step 2).
6. Add all the remaining ingredients (coconut, cranberries and seeds) to the mixture and combine well with the use of the spatula.
7. Pour the mixture into the Large slice tin and spread evenly until flat.
8. Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes at 160 C until golden brown.
9. Leave in the slice tin to cool for 15 minutes and then cut into portion sizes. Cool on a wire rack.
This makes a VERY large quantity.
These will keep in an airtight container for up to a week.
This is a very large quantity, so recipe can be easily halved.
Once cooled, I individually wrap portions and freeze for a quick, healthy grab and go breakfast / snack.
GF, LF, Paleo
This is an adaptation from the Cooking for me and you Thermomix recipe book.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Biscuits
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread