THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 250 grams water, luke warm
- 30 grams raw sugar, adjust to taste
- 2 teaspoons dried yeast
- 400 grams bakers flour
- 30 grams cocoa powder
- 30 grams olive oil
- 100 grams chocolate chips
- 10-12 strawberrries
- 8-10 marshmallows
To the bowl add water, sugar and yeast.
Combine 20 secs/sp 2
Add remaining dough ingredients and //2 min
Wrap dough in thermomat (or oiled bowl) and allow to rise for at least 20 mins preheat oven to 180 degrees whilst dough is rising
Once dough has risen, roll out onto thermomat to approx 1cm thickness
Place in the oven 180 deg for 20 mins
Accessories you need
This recipe can be used to make sweet chocolate pizza pockets also
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Bran Muffins
- Magnolia Kitchen 'Charlotte's' Chewy Chocolate chip cookies
- Chocolate Keto Fat Bombs 💥
- Anya's Banana Bread
- Bec's Table 1 hour Hot Cross Buns
- Variation Kathy's Not So Secret Banana Bread
- Kathy's Not So Secret Banana Bread
- kiwi crisps
- Raspberry Coconut Slice
- Churro cheesecake slice
- CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE