- 200 g Marie biscuits
- 100 g unsalted butter, melted
- 300 g thickened cream
- 500 g cream cheese, room temp
- 30 g caster sugar
- 200 g Fresh strawberries, roughly chopped
- 1/2 level tsp chocolate essence
- 40 g chocolate sauce, cottees topping
- 2 level tsp Gelatin powder
- 125 g Boiling water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place biscuits into bowl 4 sec speed 6
- Add melted butter 2 sec speed 6
- Press into greased 22cm springform tin and press up sides aswell as base and place in freezer
- Place butterfly into bowl and then cream 20 sec speed 4 or until whipped
- Add cream cheese and caster sugar 3 sec speed 4
- Remove butterfly
- Add 160g stawberries, choc essence, choc sauce, and gelatine that has been dissolved in the boiling water into bowl 4 sec speed 5
- Pour mixture over base and decorate with remaining 40g strawberries and extra choc topping and refrigerate overnight or 8 hours.
You can use this recipe base for many different flavour combinations you have on hand.
Melted chocolate can also be use instead of essence and toppings.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- 20sec scones
- Strawberry Balls
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Strawberry Vanilla cake with strawberry coulis
- Oreo Buttercream Frosting