- 140 g raw sugar
- 250 g strawberries, washed & hulled
- 230 g plain flour
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 40 g desicatted coconut
- 2 eggs
- 85 g olive oil
- 160 g buttermilk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Mill sugar, 5 secs / spd 9, set aside
Place strawberries in bowl, puree for 10 secs / spd 9, set aside
Place flour, bicarb, salt, sugar & coconut in bowl. Mix 4 secs / spd 4, set aside
Place eggs, buttermilk, olive oil, & vanilla in bowl. Mix 10 secs / spd 4.
Reduce speed to 2, feed dry ingredients through lid until mixed well
Pour strawberry puree through lid, increase to spd 4 until swirled through mixture
Pour mixture into greased loaf tin, cook for 50-60 mins, until skewer comes out clean.
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
These are also delicious as individual cupcakes - it is a very heavy & moist bread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- TM6 Vanilla Slice - Pie Maker Version
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar