- Cake Ingredients
- 170 g rice
- 75 g gluten-free cornflour (cornstarch)
- 75 g potato, flour
- 70 g cocoa powder
- 2 tsp GF baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 Tsp Xanthan gum (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 330 g sugar
- 50 g Butter, melted
- 200 g vanilla yoghurt
- 80 g reduced-fat milk
- Pure icing (confectioner’s) sugar, for dusting
- Cream to serve
- Icing Ingredients
- 600 g sugar
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 20 g unsalted butter
- 2 Tsp vanilla essence
- 3 tbsp Boiling water
8Recipe is created for
the oven to 1700C.
Grease a 23cm springform tin
rice into TM bowl and mill for 2 minutes
on speed 8.
all flours, cocoa powder, baking powder, bicarb and xanthan gum and mix to
aerate for 10 seconds on speed 5.
and set aside without washing the bowl.
the butter and melt for 1 minute at 800C on speed 2.
sugar and eggs and mix to combine for 1
minute on speed 4.
the rest of the ingredients and mix for 20
seconds on speed 5.
the mixture into the tin and bake for 50-60 minutes or until firm to the touch
and a skewer comes clean when inserted into the centre of the cake. Leave to
cool in the tin for 5 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool
dust with icing sugar and top with chocolate icing before serving.
with cream, if desired.
sugar into TM bowl and mill for 10
seconds on speed 9.
rest of the ingredients and mix to combine for 20 seconds on speed 5 or
until the paste is smooth.
Other users also liked...
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Custard Cross Buns
- Fairy cakes
- Easy Chocolate Cake
- Apricot crumble slice (AWW)
- Vanilla Buttercream Icing
- Kirsten's Baked Vanilla Fig Cheesecake with Balsamic Fig Glaze
- Chocolate Beetroot Brownies
- Greek Yoghurt Cherry and Almond Muffins
- Healthy Slice
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites