- Cake Ingredients
- 170 g rice
- 75 g gluten-free cornflour (cornstarch)
- 75 g potato, flour
- 70 g cocoa powder
- 2 tsp GF baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 Tsp Xanthan gum (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 330 g sugar
- 50 g Butter, melted
- 200 g vanilla yoghurt
- 80 g reduced-fat milk
- Pure icing (confectioner’s) sugar, for dusting
- Cream to serve
- Icing Ingredients
- 600 g sugar
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 20 g unsalted butter
- 2 Tsp vanilla essence
- 3 tbsp Boiling water
8Recipe is created for
the oven to 1700C.
Grease a 23cm springform tin
rice into TM bowl and mill for 2 minutes
on speed 8.
all flours, cocoa powder, baking powder, bicarb and xanthan gum and mix to
aerate for 10 seconds on speed 5.
and set aside without washing the bowl.
the butter and melt for 1 minute at 800C on speed 2.
sugar and eggs and mix to combine for 1
minute on speed 4.
the rest of the ingredients and mix for 20
seconds on speed 5.
the mixture into the tin and bake for 50-60 minutes or until firm to the touch
and a skewer comes clean when inserted into the centre of the cake. Leave to
cool in the tin for 5 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool
dust with icing sugar and top with chocolate icing before serving.
with cream, if desired.
sugar into TM bowl and mill for 10
seconds on speed 9.
rest of the ingredients and mix to combine for 20 seconds on speed 5 or
until the paste is smooth.
Other users also liked...
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- double choc muffins
- Plum Cobbler
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free
- No Bake Passionfruit cheesecake slice
- Heidi's German Marble cake
- Choc Nut Slice Low FODMAP
- Vanilla Candy Coated Roast Nuts
- Banana Date and Oat Bars
- Fruit Leather
- Berry & White chocolate muffins
- Chocolate and Zucchini Muffins
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad