- Cake Ingredients
- 170 g rice
- 75 g gluten-free cornflour (cornstarch)
- 75 g potato, flour
- 70 g cocoa powder
- 2 tsp GF baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 Tsp Xanthan gum (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 330 g sugar
- 50 g Butter, melted
- 200 g vanilla yoghurt
- 80 g reduced-fat milk
- Pure icing (confectioner’s) sugar, for dusting
- Cream to serve
- Icing Ingredients
- 600 g sugar
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 20 g unsalted butter
- 2 Tsp vanilla essence
- 3 tbsp Boiling water
8Recipe is created for
the oven to 1700C.
Grease a 23cm springform tin
rice into TM bowl and mill for 2 minutes
on speed 8.
all flours, cocoa powder, baking powder, bicarb and xanthan gum and mix to
aerate for 10 seconds on speed 5.
and set aside without washing the bowl.
the butter and melt for 1 minute at 800C on speed 2.
sugar and eggs and mix to combine for 1
minute on speed 4.
the rest of the ingredients and mix for 20
seconds on speed 5.
the mixture into the tin and bake for 50-60 minutes or until firm to the touch
and a skewer comes clean when inserted into the centre of the cake. Leave to
cool in the tin for 5 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool
dust with icing sugar and top with chocolate icing before serving.
with cream, if desired.
sugar into TM bowl and mill for 10
seconds on speed 9.
rest of the ingredients and mix to combine for 20 seconds on speed 5 or
until the paste is smooth.
Other users also liked...
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- 20sec scones
- Strawberry Balls
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Strawberry Vanilla cake with strawberry coulis
- Strawberry Choc Cheesecake
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Cheese Sticks with a twist
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Easy Apple Cake
- Virgin Lychee Sorbet Cocktail adapted from festive class
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)