- 3 bananas, ripe
- 100 g Rice malt syrup
- 100 g Butter
- 1 egg
- 20 g Milk
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 250 g plain flour
- blueberries, fresh or frozen
1. Preheat oven to 190 deg C. Grease muffin pan.
2. Add butter to tmx bowl. Melt for 2 mins/100deg/sp soft.
3. Add milk and egg. Mix for 5 sec/sp 4.
4. Add bananas and syrup in tmx bowl. Mix for 10 secs/sp 6.
5. Add dry ingredients. Mix for 10 secs/sp 4.
6. Add blueberries and stir with a mixing spoon.
7. Pour into muffin pan (you can add the blueberries here if you prefer which is what I did so you get an even distribution of the berries).
8. Bake for 15-20 mins (depending on size of muffin pan. I made 24 mini muffins and I think about 2 normal size muffins).
Accessories you need
This recipe is a variation of //www.recipecommunity.com.au/baking-sweet-recipes/banana-choc-chip-muffins/77900
I wanted to make a sugar-free (and less sweet) version for my fussy toddler and came up with this variation using rice malt syrup and blueberries.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.