- 240 grams Self Raising Flour
- 335 grams white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 125 grams Milk
- 60 grams orange juice
- 180 grams Butter
8Recipe is created for
Turn oven on to 180 degrees
Melt butter in microwave and put aside.
Blitz sugar with orange zest in for about 5 secs on speed 7, add flour and mix on speed 4 for 10 secs.
Insert and add the rest of the ingrdients including butter to the and mix on sped 6/7 for 8 secs
Pour into a 20 cm well greased cake tin and bake in oven for 50-55 mins.
This cake is very nice as it is or you can ice with orange icing.
This is my familys favourite cake!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- Healthy Banana and Chocolate Bread