- 4 ripe bananas
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup Desiccated Coconut
- Half cup honey
- Half cup coconut oil melted
- 1 cup Raisins or craisins
Preheat oven 160deg
Measure everything into the bowl and combine 30sec//spd5
Roll into balls or quenelle with 2 spoons and arrange onto a lined baking tray. Bake for 25-30mins
Desiccated coconut could be substituted for ground linseed, almonds or LSA
original recipe here //mamacino.wordpress.com/2012/02/16/ultra-healthy-banana-and-oat-cookies/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jaffa Macarons
- Vanilla Custard Cake - Modified (from Bargain Mums)
- apple pie bliss balls
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Ooba Carrot Cake
- Rima's Petitfour