- 4 ripe bananas
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup Desiccated Coconut
- Half cup honey
- Half cup coconut oil melted
- 1 cup Raisins or craisins
Preheat oven 160deg
Measure everything into the bowl and combine 30sec//spd5
Roll into balls or quenelle with 2 spoons and arrange onto a lined baking tray. Bake for 25-30mins
Desiccated coconut could be substituted for ground linseed, almonds or LSA
original recipe here //mamacino.wordpress.com/2012/02/16/ultra-healthy-banana-and-oat-cookies/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake