- 500 grams plain flour
- 300 grams Butter
- 200 grams sugar
- 2 eggs
1h 0minPreparation 40minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Combine the butter, sugar, eggs in the thermomix bowl on speed 4."Counter-clockwise operation" "Closed lid" .
- Slowly add the flour until combined Speed 4 "Closed lid" "Counter-clockwise operation" .
- Bring together on a chopping board or work bench and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- roll out into desired tart case, cook in an oven at 160°C for 20 minutes.
Accessories you need
Use an egg yolk to seal the pastry stopping the base from becoming soggy .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken & Cauliflower
- Variation Thai Red Curry with Vegetables
- Too Easy Vanilla Cupcakes
- Kirls Cereal Slice
- Roasted spicy vegetables
- Coconut Condensed Milk
- Sourdough Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- Mamma's Chocolate Mudcake
- Custard (low sugar)
- Hot Cross Bun Tiramisu
- Cheese, Bacon and Onion Scones
- Steamed Lemon Puddings