THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 15 grams Linseeds
- 120 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda or bi carb soda
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 25 grams brown sugar
- 60 grams dried apricots
- 40 grams dark chocolate 70*
- 1 egg
- 55 grams coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 30 grams honey
- 40 grams rolled oats
Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line 3 baking trays with grease proof paper.
Mill Linseeds for 10 seconds speed 8 and set aside.
Chop apricots and dark chocolate together for 5 seconds speed 6 and set aside.
Put Self raising flour, bi carb, salt, cinnamon, and brown sugar in Thermomix and mix together for 5 seconds speed 4 and set aside.
Put egg, coconut oil, vanilla extract and honey into Thermomix and mix for 5 seconds speed 4. Add flour mixture, chocolate and apricots and rolled oats - combine on for 10 seconds speed 3.
Scoop out tablespoon sized portions and roll into balls, flatten by pressing lightly with a fork and bake them in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
These cookies are surprisingly sweet and very healthy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fail free Muffins
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)
- Gluten Free, Dark Chocolate, Orange Mud Cake with cream cheese & cacao icing (Varoma)
- Eggless Double Chocolate Choc Chip Cookies