- 200 g dairy free spread, Nutlex
- 60 g white sugar
- 60 g brown sugar
- 60 g silken tofu, firm will also work
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100 g Peanut Butter
- 200 g plain flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 140 g chocolate chips, Dairy Free
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven 180 degrees.
2. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
3. Cream together nutlex, white sugar & brown sugar 1 min SP3. Scrape down sides of TM bowl with spatula
4. Add tofu & vanilla. Mix 30sec SP3. Scrape down sides of TM bowl with spatula.
5. Add peanut butter, plain flour & bicarbonate of soda. Mix 30 sec SP3.
6. Add Choc chips & mix 10sec SP3. Use spatula to further combine mixture if required. Do not overstir.
7. Place heaped tsp mixture onto tray allowing enough room for spread.
8. Bake 10-12 minutes. Allow to cool on tray for 10 minutes.
Make your own peanut butter in the Thermomix.
These are a very soft cookie. For a crunchier version cook for an extra couple of minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Passionfruit marshmallow dark chocolate slice.
- Nutty Caramel Bliss Balls
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- GF and DF Orange and chocolate nutty cookies
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits