- 1200 grams Apple or fruit of your choice, peeled, cored and roughly chopped
- 2 bananas, broken into pieces
- pinch ground cinnamon, to taste can leave out
- 1/2 lemon juice only
6h 12minPreparation 12minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Peel, core and roughly chop apples, add to TM bowl
Peel bananas and cinnamon (optional) Add to TM bowl
Cook for 12 minutes / 100C / speed 2.
Add lemon juice and puree 1 minute / speed 9 by going slowly up to speed 9.
Set oven to 65 degrees.
Spread thinly onto trays, Tip - not too thick and they will take longer to dry!
Place trays into the oven to dry the puree to fruit strap / leather texture.
Approx 6 hours can take up to 8
Can use any fruit to make these
Spread the puree over several trays rather than a couple of large trays as your fruit will dehydrate in less time.
If it is a nice sunny day you can place the trays in the sun to dehydrate naturally.
This recipe makes 210grams
more information and photos
Hide them from you Husband so the kids get some!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jamaican style ginger cake
- Variation Lower Carb - Gluten Free whole orange muffin
- Muesli bars
- Fudgy Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Cupcakes
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Applesauce muffins
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Pancake\Scone slice
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Frozen Mango Weis Bars...
- Peppermint Crisp Chocolate Ripple Ice Cream Cake
- Tahini Paste
- Candied Citrus Peel
- Easy One Step Vanilla Yogurt Pot Set (Thermoserver set)
- Sticky Date Hot Cross Buns with Caramel Glaze
- 40 second Moist Chocolate Banana Mud cake Cupcakes
- Lamb, mint and rosemary pies
- Homemade BBQ / Barbeque Sauce
- Beetroot Hummus Wheat, Gluten, Sugar, Dairy Free
- Easy Thermomix Jersey Caramels - Wholefood
- Thermomix Pancakes Tasty Filling Fluffy pancakes