- 90 grams rolled oats
- 140 grams plain flour
- 110 grams brown sugar
- 30 grams Shredded coconut
- 75 grams Butter, Cubed
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup, (30g)
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tablespoon Boiling water
- 50 grams Butter, Cubed
- 100 grams golden syrup
- 395 grams condensed milk (1 can), Or make your own
- 200 grams dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoons vegetable oil
7h 30minPreparation 7h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Vegetarian Nut free Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Baking Cooking BBQ Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Party Picnic Creative Dessert
Preheat oven to 160*c
grease and line (base and sides) of a 20x30 lamington tin
1. Combine oats, flour, sugar and coconut in 5 seconds speed 3. Set aside in a seperate bowl.
2. Add butter and golden syrup to cook for 3min and 30 seconds 100* with 30 seconds remaining, add bicarbonate of soda and boiling water.
3. Add reserved oat mixture to the and combine 15 seconds speed 2
5. Pour mixture into prepared lamington tin, use spatula to press mixture firmly into tin. Bake for 20 min or until golden brown.
6. Clean and dry
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
1. Add butter and golden syrup to cook 3 minutes 20 seconds 120*
2. Add condensed milk and cook 6 minutes 120* speed 2.
3. Pour hot caramel mixture over warm oat base and spread out evenly. Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
4. Set aside to cool for for 30 minutes
5. Clean and dry
1. place 150g of the chocolate in and grate 4 seconds speed 9 scrape down sides of jug
2. Add oil and melt for 2 minutes 50* speed 2. scrape down the and any chocolate that is on top of the blades. Cook for a further 2 minutes 50* speed 2.
3. Add remanding chocolate and mix for 1 minute speed 2 (no temperature set)
4. Pour melted chocolate over slice and smooth surface. Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
5. Use a large warm knife to cut into 24 pieces. Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Donna Hays Raspberry sweet bread wreath